Wednesday 2 February 2011

Yeah Yeah

I know. It's been a while :)

Update on previous post - last weekend was our trip to Chester. It was flipping freezing so on the Saturday we went to the Blue Planet aquarium and then to Cheshire Oaks outlet. Yummy meals and Krispy Creme donuts were enjoyed by all!!

I was planning on going into Chester on the Sunday but it was just too cold so we had a lazy morning and had lunch out on the way home.

All this travelling was done in my new car! Two weeks ago we bought a Vauxhall Zafira. My old car was getting to the age where it was going to start needing lots of work (read: money) on it. I just felt that now was the right time to trade it in. Our Zafira is just over 3 years old. Its price when brand-new was £18k and we paid £6k. It's only done 16,000 miles and is like a brand new car. It's crazy to think that in 3 years it has lost 2/3 of it's value - a total of £12k!!! One reason I'd never buy a brand new car, thank you very much :D

Also, I'm still using the laundry detergent from the last post. I don't even think I've used half of it! And still loads of the shampoo left (and I wash my hair everyday!).

Will update more interesting news later.


No comments: