Thursday 30 October 2008

Pictures

Here is a picture of the bargains I got at Asda. You can't tell from the picture that the boxes of laundry detergent are the large size because they are partially covered and the boxes of cereal are massive too!  I paid £5.90 and full price should have been £37.64.  It actually doesn't look a lot. But most of them are normally pricey (who would paid £2.93 for 4 bottles of lucozade?? 40p is what I paid!). The tins of tuna were 20p each. When you are a SAHM, getting bargains like this can be the highlight of your day :)


These are some of the items I've been making with MIL and SIL.  The top picture shows what they look like inside. The others show the two varieties we made.  We LOVE the chick, but the heart took less time to make.  We made 20 in total but I'm thinking maybe we should make more.  Me and Cait just love them and got giddy when we were taking pics :)  We are going to price them at £2.50 unless anyone else thinks otherwise - let me know :)





6 comments:

Jen said...

Fabulous bargains and those needle and pin holders are gorgeous!

renee' said...

Very clever idea! I never can find a needle when I need one, which is usually only to "pick" at something. I rarely use them to sew, I'm impressed. You sure have become crafty. That looks like a lot of stuff to me, great deals

Elaine said...

Love the pin cases, they're really sweet.

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

claire said...

I know what you mean about a bargain being the highlight of your day I bore him to tears with tales of cheap findings lol!!!
Great crafting they are so pretty - lovely colours :) X

Anonymous said...

I've pinched the pictures for the event on FB - hope you dont mind!

Lace hearts said...

What fab makes - they look really good all lined up together - it'll make a good collection on a stall.