Monday 14 April 2008

So Long....

Wow, so I knew it was a while since I last updated my blog, but I didn't think it was this long.........

It was mine and David's 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday. How times flies!! My mum came over and babysat Saturday evening so we could go out. My dad is in Houston on business so my mum was glad to come over so she wasn't bored, home alone. And of course Nathaniel and Zachary were excited to spend more time with Nanna (they'd already spent most of the day with her!!).

David and I went to Nando's for dinner and then went to the movies to see Son of Rambow which was a fun, cute film. Very enjoyable. Worth a watch. And on Friday, David surprised me with flowers. He bought me and dozen red roses (aw!) and also a big bunch of tulips as I had tulips in my wedding bouquet. See, he CAN be romantic when he wants!! :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! Eric and I will be celebrating our 11th this year, too. When did we turn into old, married ladies??

renee' said...

Happy Anniversary Joanne and David! Wish I could be there to wish you in person! That is romantic, I love tulips, our daffodils were just coming out when we got another snow storm. We are so ready for Spring!