Wednesday 28 May 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lea at All Things Shabby Chic (link at the side).

The rules: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had been married for 1 year and was working at Leeds City Council with some great people. (yes, I was a child bride :) )

2. 5 things on my to do list today?

Get showered and dressed and get the kids dressed too! (it's half term so we've had a lazy morning!)

Go visit my baby nephew Ethan (and his parents of course :) )
Get my swap items ready for posting
Put items on freecycle
Watch England vs USA football match on tv

3. Snacks I enjoy?

yes. all of them. sweet or savory. not fussy!

Things I would do if I were a millionaire?

Pay off the mortgage and get a bigger house so I could have another baby! Give a lump sum to my sis and her husband and my BIL and his wife and baby for a deposit for a house. Stay being a SAHM otherwise I have to get a job for the next school year.

5. Places I lived?

I was born in West Yorkshire and lived there (in 4 different homes) until I was 14. Then I lived in Aberdeen, Scotland until I was 18, then I lived in Stavanger, Norway for a year. I then lived in Provo, Utah, USA for 4 years (went to university there) until I was 23. I then moved back to West Yorkshire where my parents had moved back to. I met my hubby, got married, lived in rented accom for 2 years, then moved to this house in Ossett in 1999.

>Right, now I have to tag 6 other people but will do that bit later. I have a 5 year old crawling all over me and is making typing quite difficult. Plus, need to do #1 on my list!!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. I love this MEME more than most. It is very fun and insightful! I would do the exact same as you if I became a millionaire! :)