Friday 4 July 2008

Happy 4th July ~


Just wanted to say a Happy 4th of July to my friends in the US and I wish I was there, celebrating with you! I can't believe it was 3 years ago since I was visiting with Renee' and spent the holiday with her and her fab family! I really hope it's not too long before I can visit again. I sure miss all of you way over on the other side of the ocean!! I hope you are all having a great holiday! Me? I've spent the day nursing 2 sick kids and 1 sick hubby! And I've been feeling a bit blech myself! At least the sun has been shining!


4 comments:

Elaine said...

You've been quiet Jo, hope everyone is ok now. And you too hun xxx

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

claire said...

Thanks for your lovely comments xx
You are doing a fab job being a mum, its the hardest and bestest job about, its just hard to find joy on the dark days...
I think there is something in the water as lots of us shabby mums are going through a rough patch at the mo. Xxx
Take Care xx

renee' said...

WOW!!! I can't believe that was three years ago. We definitely need to plan another get-together. That was too fun. Sorry that that 4th of July concert was a little lame. This year Hannah Montana, Blue Man Group, and Glenn Beck were at the Stadium of Fire, all big names. We didn't go, but heard it was really good. We need to make up for the Salt Lake one. We had a great 4th of July. Tate and his new wife, Carrie were in town from Arizona. Sarah and Kevin and family were and are still in town from Texas. We had the three babies blessed last week and we are still continuing to play with family. So....I'll have lots to blog about.
Love ya!!!

claire said...

Hi Jo
Where are you??!!??
Just popping by to give you an award - details on my blog :)
XX