Thursday 14 February 2008

Dreams.....

I don't know about you, but I LOVE dreaming!! I usually remember my dreams (you know, the ones you have while sleeping!, those kind of dreams!). Anyway, last night I had 3 dreams that I remembered this morning. I was telling David about them this morning and after I'd told him about the 2nd dream I couldn't for the life of me remember the 3rd one. And that's frustrating!! lol.

Some dreams are so real that I have to stop a while and think whether they were just dreams. Other dreams would make the most amazing actions movies, lol. I began to think how I should make a note of them as I'm amazed at the variety of them, hee hee. Other dreams are really inspiring and when I wake up I'm so psyched to take action on them.

Well one of my dreams last night involved me and my younger sister, Helen. Helen is currently studying photography at derby university and has already completed courses in art and photography and she's taken some amazing pictures. She has done weddings and other work and she's so creative and awesome.. So in the dream we had gone back to one of my old high schools (which is now a 6th form college) to see if they would let us take some pictures. The old building of the school is quite stunning and has some great features that we wanted to photograph. There's lots of old wood panels and great staircases and floors etc (unless they've changed it in the last 20 years, lol). So in the dream we got permission and took some awesome architectural pictures and were so inspired. When I woke up this morning I was so excited and motivated and it almost felt like we had really done it. I just wanted to call Helen straight away and tell her about it and suggest that we actually contact the college to see if we could do this next time she comes up.

So people, tell me honestly, am I just weird :)

No comments: