My friend, Susan, posted this MEME on her blog so I thought it would be fun to take up the challenge!!
1. What time did you get up this morning? very late! Not sure exactly. The kids have the week off school so we didn't have to be up for that. So the kids just got up and played in their room while I snoozed :)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw? In the theater - took kids to see Bee Movie.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have lots of favorites including Criminal Minds, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, CSI, Lost, Without a Trace, Supernatural, Heroes.....
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't always eat breakfast (yes, I know I should!). If I do it's usually toast.
6. What is your middle name? Don't have one!
7. What food do you dislike? I think I like just about everything!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I tend to like individual songs rather than whole CD's. We were rocking to Nickelback's Rockstar in the car earlier today!
9. What kind of car do you drive? A bright red Ford Focus.
10. Favorite sandwich? Bagel with crispy bacon, avocado and cream cheese.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Whining. It's bad in kids, even worse in adults. (Susan I agree with you on this!)
12. Favorite item of clothing? My new jeans from Next.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to the States to visit all my friends!!
14. What color is your bathroom? blue, but I'm thinking of changing it soon!!
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Next
16. Where would you retire to? Somewhere with definite seasons. Need a warm summer!!
17. What was your most memorable birthday? My friends had a surprise bday party for me at BYU when I turned 23. My 30th was memorable as I'd just had Zach 4 weeks earlier and just wanted to sleep for my bday!
19. Farthest place you are sending this? I guess the US is the furthest that anyone may be reading this. let me know people :)
20. Who do you least expect to send this back? Not really relevant, since I'm not emailing it.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Again, since I'm not emailing, not really relevant.
22. Favorite saying? One of the Calvin and Hobbs cartoon strips shows Calvin warm and snuggly in bed on a cold, wintry morning. When his mom asks him to get out of bed he says 'I'm not getting up until it's as warm out there as it is in here'. That's defo how I feel most mornings!!!
23. When is your birthday? June 20, same as my twin sister :)
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Absolutely, definitely night person
25. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 (US) 5.5 (UK)
26. Pets? I had a goldfish at BYU which I named Gilbert after my Bishop. Don't think the fish lasted too long.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? mmmm, errr, no!
29. What age are you now? 34 (yikes!)
30. What is your favorite candy? red vines, tootsie pops, chupa chups
31. What is your favorite flower? I like most flowers. Gerberas possibly
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The Monday after Easter as that's when Zach starts school fulltime. It's also a day I'm dreading and no doubt will be sad about!
33. What church do you attend? The LDS Church - Horbury Ward, Huddersfield Stake, England
34. What is your full name? Joanne Brown, simple as that!! Wigglesworth is my maiden name
35. What are you listening to right now? Sounds of David and the boys playing football on the XBOX 360.
36. What was the last thing you ate? A Thorntons chocolate. We were at the outlets earlier and I bought a small bag of factory rejects!!
37. Do you wish on stars? Nope
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Something like red or green.
39. How is the weather right now? It's cold, dark and foggy!! Yesterday was gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky!
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I sent a text to my sister.
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love Susan :)
42. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke, or Pepsi Max
43. Favorite restaurant(s): Not sure.....
44. Hair color? reddish brown. Might change soon when I dye it!!
46. Favorite day of the year? Christmas day
47. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little toy record player
48. Summer or winter? Summer!
49. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
51. Do you want your friends to email you back? It would be fun to see responses either email or on their blogs (I'm just nosey, lol!)
52. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember really.......
53. What is under your bed? We have drawers filled with bedding.
55. What did you do last night? Did some knitting but I can't say what as I don't know who is reading this!!
56. Favorite smell? Yankee Candle clean cotton, or anything cinnamon.
57. What are you afraid of? Anything bad happening to the kids.
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? anything but plain, blech!!
59. How many keys on your key ring? front door, back door, and car.
60. How many years at your current job? SAHM since Nathaniel was born, so almost 7 years!.
61. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
62. How many towns have you lived in? Let's see - Castleford, Yorkshire , England (2 difference houses), Ferrybridge, Yorkshire - Pontefract, Yorkshire - Westhill (near Aberdeen), Scotland - Stavanger, Norway - Provo, Utah (4 different apts), - Wakefield, Yorkshire, and now Ossett. I'll let you add it up :)
63. Do you make friends easily? I find it easy to make casual friends. True friends are harder to come by. That's why I'm so happy to be back in touch with some of the best friends I've had :)
64. How many people will you be sending this to? Anyone who happens to read this (if anyone actually does!)
So now people, if you want to take up this challenge put this on your blog and link it in the comments :) Oh go on! Make is look as if someone actually DOES read this! Don't make me look like Billy-No-Mates!!