Thursday 28 August 2008

Nie Nie's Day - Silent Auction


As mentioned on my previous post, here is the auction lot I have to raise funds for Stephanie and Christian Nielson's Recovery Fun.

The auction includes 3 big bags of Haribo jelly sweets (Tangfastics, Starmix and Kiddie's Supermix) tube of Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles, tube of Maynards Fruit Gums, and one bar each of Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Crunchie, Cadbury Twirl, Cadbury Flake and Galaxy.

So start bidding away. Please bid in whole $ amounts. Let's raise as much as we can. I will pay for shipping of these items so your whole amount will go to the fund. I will close the auction on Sunday evening.

11 comments:

Lindsey Michelle said...

I bid $5!
Lindsey, www.coveiter.com

Ninny said...

I've heard British chocolate is the best in the world. Not only do I want to help Nie Nie, I would LOVE to actually taste some in this lifetime.
I start the bidding at $5.00

Ninny said...

Oh dang it. I think lindsey and I posted at the same time. I'll go to $7.00

*Michelle said...

I loooooove Flake!!
Count me in for $10

Anonymous said...

I'll bid $15!

Kylie said...

My husband (who used to live in England) would be in heaven! $25

Katie said...

$30

katie.cardon@gmail.com

angel said...

$35 oh this is an excelent idea.

Ninny said...

$40

EmmaJ said...

Fruit Pastilles and Crunchies are so hard to find over here! I spent my childhood in England, so thank you for putting these favorites up!

$50

Ninny said...

$55- it is still Sunday in Alaska!