Saturday 5 September 2009

And so it continues.....

Well I'm still working on the bedroom makeover, but we got a little sidetracked because before we started our room we started the kids' room and then today we ended up working on the living room as well, lol. So 3 rooms on the go at once. I really should start and actually FINISH one room before doing the next. But that's just not me.

We moved the furniture around in the living room a couple of months ago. Well today we decided on the spur of the moment to change it around again. We moved this piece of furniture from near the window to another area of the room. We then cleaned the windows and radiator a baseboards and did a spring clean! We then put a 2 seater sofa there. Then, also on the spur of the moment, went and bought a new TV!!! and took our old one to my BIL and SIL who live a few doors away (their TV had just broken this week). My husband is happy playing with his new 'toy'. He's excited to see how awesome the picture looks with his game consoles (yes, plural - we are talking Wii, Xbox360, PS3). And also how it looks with his Blu-Ray DVDs.

I went to a car boot sales again today (so rare to find ones not on Sundays!) which was only a few minutes away. It was so much smaller than the one I went to on Monday, but I bought a lot more. Pictures will have to follow as I haven't taken them yet!

So pictures of bargains to follow soon, and then pictures of room makeovers when they are finally complete :)

No comments: