Saturday 8 March 2008

Just me!

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to do and ask you to do it too and link it in the comments section. You need to answer the questions, then type into google image search and post results from the first page.

the age you'll be on your next birthday:A place you'd like to visit:

to visit old friends again
one of your favourite places:


your favourite object:

your favourite food:



Your favourite colour:
and also
I'll do more later!

I'm signing off now so I can go watch the Six Nations Rugby. Ireland is playing Wales right now, then England is playing Scotland. Then it's the FA Cup (football, or 'soccer' depending on who is reading this, lol !!) semifinal between Barnsley and Chelsea. And there's also the Athletics World Indoors Championships! Yep, I love sports. Most sports. So ttfn! :)

2 comments:

cd&m said...

I'm a 6 nations widow!

renee' said...

I'm so glad you shared your blog with me. I love to hear about what you are doing and how your family is doing. I cannot believe how grown up the boys are. Love ya, Renee'