Saturday 8 August 2009

Nathaniel's Baptism

Well last Saturday was Nathaniel's baptism. It's an event that he has been looking forward to for a long time. We were blessed to have many family and friends attend the service. Nathaniel was baptised by his grandad Vince (my dad). He was baptised in the afternoon and we had a small party afterwards with lots of delicious food. Here are some pictures from the day.

Nathaniel before the baptism. All dressed in white and ready to go :)


With his Grandad Vince (my dad).

Nathaniel and Zachary with their little cousin, Eli.
With my side of the family.

Nathaniel and Zac with mum and dad. I HATE having my picture taken so you are privileged to see these, lol.
With the Brown side of the family.
My nephew Eli with his Auntie Claire (my twin sister)
My sister, Helen, with her husband and son.


1 comment:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Beautiful family! But I'm gasping over Helen. When did that little bitty girl get all grown up and married and have a baby?! Oh, it's been too many years since I've seen you, Joanne!