Saturday 29 August 2009

Busy Busy

We've been busy working on the bedrooms these past couple of weeks. We got a new bed for our room (heavenly!!) and decided to de-clutter and reorganise the room. It's still not quite finished. We bought a couple of bedside tables from Ikea yesterday so they need assembing and putting in place. They are actually little white metal filing type drawers but will look cute! I'll add a pic when they are in place. I still need one new piece of furniture and need to find just the right piece! And we have also been working on the boys room. Taking out an old shelving unit and deciding on how to re-do the room. Again it's work in progress. We sorted out their toys and junk and took 7 huge bags to the dump. Then got new storage boxes for the rest of their stuff. I found the perfect desk to go in there but it just happened to be probably the only item not in stock at Ikea yesterday!! It's a simple white table top with an assortment of leg styles to choose from. The legs were in stock just not the top. And the whole thing only costs £15.99. Bargain. Once the bedroom are done, we are thinking of getting new carpet for the living room. It's never-ending!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh, can't wait to see pics of everything when it's done!

Mycket said...

I love organizing and cleaning and feeling refreshed and new when you're done. I REALLY need to do that to a few rooms in my house. But for now, I will live vicariously through you. Post photos soon!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I agree! Post pics!

Thanks for stopping by my blog via TCB!