Saturday 10 November 2007

Gone Fishing!

Well after having a yucky cold for 10 days I have now developed an ear infection. Actually it started in my right ear and after two agonizing days (hardly sleeping at night due to the pain) I've also developed it in my left ear. Excellent!! So here I am, on a Saturday afternoon - shattered because I didn't get to sleep until 5am this morning and in more pain. I've taken as many painkillers as I can take without ODing!. I've been really blessed that David has been off work the last few days so he's been able to take care of the kids. In fact this morning he took them on a walk which was at LEAST 5 miles! Way to go boys!! It's now 5.30pm and David and the boys are playing games while I'm trying to distract myself from the pain. Yep, I'm having a pity party!! I'm supposed to be doing CTR Sharing Time at church today but have had to ring my friend Jannine who is the Pres and let her know I won't be there! I hate to let people down, but what can I do???

No comments: